sightron

gyesko

How would a sightron scope work for longrange/ Any users? Thinking of using on an Edge

I have two (used to have three), but for general hunting, so this may not apply.

I think they are decent scopes for the money. Quality seems to be equivalent to Leupold VX-2's. Cranked up, though, they are not as bright as VX-3's or Mark 4's, nor as accurate in adjustment, and they are no where near Nightforces, S&B's, etc.

I have several of them,ok for normal ranges but definition & clarity at longer ranges on my 6x24 is not as good. Bite the bullet and buy a leupold for any serious long range work.

[ QUOTE ]
How would a sightron scope work for longrange/ Any users? Thinking of using on an Edge

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi,

I got 2 sightron scope, SII 6-20x50mm with 1 inch tube Side Focus, and MilDot, one for 7mm Rem Magnum rifle, and another one for 300Remington Ultra Magnum.
Both are handeling the recoil very well, and I have enough eyes relief - 3 inch at maximum power to do not get scoped.
I used 16x power past 800 yards for all my shooting.
Over all are great scopes for the money.
I hear in this forum some guy got a SIII and he got lots of problem, clarity, recoil problems, etc.
With my SII I did not cross this problems, PLUS I GOT LIFETIME WARRANTY.

Chris

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.