• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sightron SIII 6-24x50 MOA LR Scope

azsugarbear

This is a BNIB Sightron SIII long range scope model #25127. I bought one several years ago and then picked up two more. This one has been parked in the safe for the past couple of years, waiting on a build that is now not going to happen. Only taken out of box for pictures, so glass and body are pristine. These scopes have excellent Japanese glass and track flawlessly. I have never had any problems with my other two Sightrons. The scope is a great mid-tier option for someone wanting to get into longrange shooting or maybe put on a great mid-range rifle. I have consistently made shots well beyong 1,000 yds with this model and it has always returned to zero. The turrets are MOA with 15 MOA total per revolution of turret. Reticle is also MOA with floating dot and 2 MOA hash marks on verticle and horizontal axis. Sightron outlines all the features on their website. The MSRP on this model is $1,095, but I have seen them on sale every now and then for $950 plus tax. Price is $900 shipped TYD in lower 48.

Attachments

• Sightron1.jpg
    Sightron1.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 91
  • Sightron2.jpg
    Sightron2.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 93
  • Sightron3.jpg
    Sightron3.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 81
  • Sightron4.jpg
    Sightron4.jpg