• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sigarms SHR970 barrels wanted

dog caller

Does anybody here have any barrels (other than the .25-06 barrel) for the SHR970 that they would be willing to part with? A few years back I bought one of these rifles in the '06 quarter bore with the intention of adding barrels to my collection at a later date. (This truly is a switch-barrel bolt action rifle--barrel changes without go-no go gauges in about 2 minutes) Now that the later date has arrived, I find that Sig has ceased production on the SHR970 and all of it's accessories! I found one in 270 Win at a gun show and bought it. It shoots great but looks like, well, you know what it looks like! I would be interested in any non-magnum barrel that you have---270, 30-06, 308, 7-08...anything. I am not opposed to any magnum barrels if you also have for sale a magnum bolt to go along with it. Thanks in advance for any and all help in finding some barrels.

Try giving a mate of mine a try. Pete Lincoln: [email protected] he should be able to put you in touch with someone. I just sold one of these, **** accurate tool it was too.