• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sig Sauer 556 AR with Eotech scope/mag/accessories

emperor759

Sig 556 w/ Eotech MPO II scope and G23 3x Magnifyer and Accessories

$2850.00 plus shipping to FFL Photos available upon request, will follow up with new photos-previous photos taken, files are too big.

Sig 556 top of line model with 4 sided picatinny rail, folding stock, sig gun lock, picatinny rail attachable hand guards. Gun is new and fired only two times at indoor shooting range with only 117 rounds down barrel. Never used outside except for transport twice to indoor range(perfect condition). Included is: Eotech MPO II EXPS4 Holosight 4 ballistic .223 retical dots (top of line model)with G23 3x Magnifyer(case included). Also included are 6, 30 round mags (3 are made by sig),soft gun case with mag pockets and pouches for accessories(not shown in photo), blue sig sauer hard shell gun case included. Many more photos are available upon request.

Buyer and interested parties please note-I have 1900 rounds of .223 ammo that I will sell at a discounted price to interested party.

Paid over $3500.00 for everything listed here and am sacrificing over $700.00 for a quick sale. Questions and Inquiries are welcomed

NEW PRICE with AMMO!!!

$3150.00 plus shipping, will throw in 1800-1900 rounds listed above!!! at this price, plus shipping. Ammo is a mix of lake city 500 rd green tip in can, wolf 5.56x45mm fmj, and federal 5.56 fmj xm193cbp these 1800-1900 rounds total $796.52 on cheaper than dirt, the armory and other discount sites. This essentially totals the sale of sig 556, scope mag and accessories at 2350.00 with addition of the ammo, plus shipping. I am taking a big hit but need to sell due to medical bills. Take advantage now!!!

Last edited: