• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Should I put my Python for sale???

dragman

I have a Python Elite that looks NIB, I did fire once about 10 rounds out of it one day (I had a partial box and it was calling me) it is stainless and like I said it is perfect. I have seen them sell for up to $3500 at auction and I am thinking about selling it but would have to get at least that for it cuz the value's of these things just continues to go up and up. Should I put it up or keep holding on as the price keeps rising???

I don't see the price on pythons getting much higher.especially on the elite model.if you have a buyer at $3500 I would sell.just my opinion I had 8 pythons and several other colt revolvers and now I have 2 pythons

I don't see the price on pythons getting much higher.especially on the elite model.if you have a buyer at $3500 I would sell.just my opinion I had 8 pythons and several other colt revolvers and now I have 2 pythons
that price was one that sold on an internet auction sight. I have a lot of different colt pistols I have just seen pythons bringing some real nice money it seems lately and It kind of got my interest.

That seems like ALLOT of money for a Python. I would be inclined to sell at numbers like that.

That seems like ALLOT of money for a Python. I would be inclined to sell at numbers like that.
Thats what I thought. I have a couple regular pythons and this is the only Elite python I have. I was content with leaving it in the safe until I saw them keep popping up on here and another sight. I went to auction arms and some of the numbers are what made me start thinking. I still am thinking I should keep it cuz the Elites are a little more rare.