• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Short Action Customs 6.5PRC with USO Scope

TAZMAN

Full Short Action Customs built 6.5 PRC with USO Scope and NF rings as a package. I have 3 6.5PRC's and this one is a high dollar unit. Manners folding stock Timney Calvin Elite trigger, NF level on top of ring. I am not interested in separating this since I don't need to sell it but I thought if someone wants to get a full built rig for a good price then this may be it. It will not come with the bi-pod or suppressor as seen in the picture. $4200 for complete package plus approx. $125 for shipping and insurance. Barrel is a 1-8 twist and has less than 320 rounds through the rifle. Has always shot better than .5moa with about anything. I am the second owner and this rifle has some weight to it. I am not interested in separating the rifle package so please don't ask. Full weight is 18.4 pounds with bi-pod and APA muzzle break.

Option 2 would be for pick up only in central Indiana and would include, 500-156 Berger bullets, 3 pounds of H1000 or powder of choice if you already have H1000, 50 new Hornady brass and 1000 primers along with dies for $5000. I am not interested in selling the component other than with the rifle package.

IMG_4579.jpg
IMG_5940.jpg

Last edited:
Stock is set up for accessory rail. The tape is there to hold the screws in when not mounted on the stock.

IMG_5944.jpg
IMG_5945.jpg

I have been asked about trades since I didn't say anything in the post. I may consider a 300WM or 338 Lapua as a trade but it would need to be of equal value or cash added to the trade where applicable.

Friday bump with trade added......rangefinder binoculars would be considered.