Shooting Mats

JBM

What do you guys (and gals) use for shooting mats. I've seen a number of them from $50 to $400. I'm not really interested in a drag bag, but one that is also a case is somewhat appealing.

Thanks!

Brad

Eberle makes a nice shooting mat which is waterproof and small and light enough to roll up and put in a pack. It is about $40 or so. The Eagle HRSC is nice and is good for a carrying case for about $200. Check with LiteTac on this board for the Eberle products or Steve at triadtactical.com for the Eagle products.

The paratrooper mats have work great for me.I gottem for $12 from Sportsmans warehouse but I see they are sold out now and so is cheaperthandirt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
We use them to pack gear out to the dogtowns when its wet and driveing aint an option.a little heavy but tuff as all get out.You may find them at gun shows yet??
BOOMERCLIFF.JPG

Me and Bill Bailey just started carrying Eberlestock packs and accessories. Their magic carpet shooting mat is really nice. It is weighted at one end so it rolls out easy and it can be rolled up very tightly. It is also very thick and waterproof so you aint gotta worry about getting wet or even more getting stickers in your gut!!!

Email me sometime if you are interested.

thanks
steve

Lerch,
My apologies, I did not know you and Bill were carrying the Eberle line now.
Jeff

[ QUOTE ]
Lerch,
My apologies, I did not know you and Bill were carrying the Eberle line now.
Jeff

[/ QUOTE ]

No appology needed. We're not the only ones trying to make a buck or two @ this game!!

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts