shooting class in central North Dakota

f-class with a rum. OUCH!!!!!!!!
My wife is from McClusky so I know where you are. My father in law has some land west of McClusky so you wouldn't have to come here to shoot. On a sunday would be fine. I could bring a target and a few SSG rifles and play. We will have to work something out. Yeah the coyotes have been nuts up in that area. Myself, Nate and Grit went out to take a few in the Wing area where I hunt whitetails. I wasn't to ambitious to go coyote hunting this year. I work outside so 12hrs a day, that was enough for me 5 to 6 days a week. 45 below in winter and 100+ on the coal in the summer. I wonder why I don't use all the college education I have to get a cushy desk job.<= I guess I am not built that way.

Dale Jorgensen is my father in law if you know who he is.

Brent

Hey I am interested in this class also. I live in Harvey but we farm south of Anamoose. I have a shooting bench at the farm and today I did some shooting out to 640 yards. My dad was amazed at how I could hit the target time and time again at 640 yards. I am shooting a Model 700 Sendero in a .300 Winchester Mag.

Lets get things started for this class so we can have it before harvest starts, like before Aug 1. Let us know when it is and what equipment we need to bring.

JI

What is f class? i work outside 12-14 hours a day 6 days a week.. gotta love farming.. so i dont get much time to even look at my rifle.. if i can find some time off id love to shoot. if not te school year is open for me quite a bit but ill keepin touch

F-class is where you are prone shooting to 1000yds. for a score. 5" circle is 10X 10" is 10 and so on. You shoot about 60 rounds in a day of shooting without muzzlebrakes. A rest (bipod or front rest) and bags in the back no benches. It is alot of fun I have did it a couple of times, but with my work schedule I can't give it the time it deserves and I am not much on stinking up the range.

Brent

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.