Shooting a modified M-16 in full auto

Desert Fox

Finally, for the first time, I was able to fire a modified M-16 in full auto. My brother smithed the rifle. He modified the bolt to slow the cyclic rate for better control of the rifle when in full auto. The M-16 almost sounds like an AK-47. I have to travel 7295 miles just to do this:

YouTube - shooting Leo's AR

was this weaon a select fire preban gun to start? you have to be very carefull with the legal issues when playing with full auto toys.

when we converted our m-16 A2's from the origional 20" barrels to a 14.5" upper it cranked the cycled rate up to an amazing rate making the gun out of controle to shoot , after adding a "pigtail" gas tube and a weighted buffer it slowed them down to around 500 RPM. I personaly like a semi auto gun alot better , the full auto shine wears off fast wehn you have to load mags so much more often not mention the cost of ammo these days.

very cool vido though

That's okay James, the long arm of the ATF can't touch this one. Philippines is out of their jurisdiction. Just got back from the PI visiting my brother's gunsmithing shop. Took several photo's and videos of his work.

Here's one...a Para-STI hybrid. The Para Ordinance frame was modified to accept an STI slide. The beaver tail safety, trigger, fiber optic front sight, Elliason rear sight and the exotic wood grip are all handmade.

PIpictures006.jpg

PIpictures003.jpg

PIpictures013.jpg

PIpictures004.jpg

Just wait a few years, they're workin' on it. ;)

At least the 2nd Amendment is alive and well there; courtesy of their corrupt bureaucracy. Just look at this Glock Model 24 that my brother is converting into a machine pistol. We can only dream of owning one of these here.
PIpictures124.jpg

My brother make and install this piece into the Glock slide and convert it into a fire breathing dragon.
PIpictures121.jpg

Here it is in white
PIpictures130.jpg

Here's what it look like after anodizing
PIpictures140.jpg

Finished product ready to rock in roll
PIpictures141.jpg

Finally, for the first time, I was able to fire a modified M-16 in full auto.

There are a couple of clubs that you can join that will give you a full auto M-16 and all the bullets you can shoot and pay your transportation expenses to places for you to shoot them.

you can own "legal" full auto m-16's in the US, also mp5's, uzi's, ak's. etc, etc.... you don't even have to join any "clubs".

maybe you can!!!

If you live in a place where the sheriff is willing to sign off on the forms you can. It's not a right to own full auto!!!! Don't yell at me it's true. I was willing to do any amount of paper work necessary and the local sheriff will not sign on full auto or suppressor paperwork. The worst part is he ran un-opposed in the last election and claims to be republican??????

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.