Shooter & riflesmith in Central WA St.

Mesarifle

Howdy. Great forum; interesting reading. I'm a long-time shooter (started in about 1964, best as I kin 'member, sonneee.... or was it 1864.....). Been building custom rifles since my first commercial one in 1988, and am also a competitive (well, sort of.... if'n I could only see the danged target...) in BPCR with my repro C. Sharps and Browning High Walls, both in 45-90. Also shoot 6.5-06 Ackley and have my own wildcat, a 370 MRW (.366 on a WSM case, but with an OaL of 3.2", not limited to 2.85" like all the other WSMs).

Interested in accurate rifles, but am also getting into M14/M1As, which are very complex and hard to get to shoot right, apparently. Hey; I needed a new all-consuming passion @ my age (63.5 and not holding....).

Lookin' forward to getting to know you folks!

Welcome it is nice to know that we actually have a smith in our neck of the woods that is also interested in the longrange stuff.

welcome, jason

Yep: Mesa RifleWorks, E-Burg. In the book, or PM me. I don't want to be seen as advertising here!

(V. excited about this Thursday though: my new Springfield M1A NatMatch is arriving. Then off to teh desert, after I figure it all out!).

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.