Shooter & riflesmith in Central WA St.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Mesarifle, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Mesarifle

Mesarifle Member

Howdy. Great forum; interesting reading. I'm a long-time shooter (started in about 1964, best as I kin 'member, sonneee.... or was it 1864.....). Been building custom rifles since my first commercial one in 1988, and am also a competitive (well, sort of.... if'n I could only see the danged target...) in BPCR with my repro C. Sharps and Browning High Walls, both in 45-90. Also shoot 6.5-06 Ackley and have my own wildcat, a 370 MRW (.366 on a WSM case, but with an OaL of 3.2", not limited to 2.85" like all the other WSMs).

Interested in accurate rifles, but am also getting into M14/M1As, which are very complex and hard to get to shoot right, apparently. Hey; I needed a new all-consuming passion @ my age (63.5 and not holding....).

Lookin' forward to getting to know you folks!

2. fj40mojo

fj40mojo Well-Known Member

Welcome
    Where in Central WA? I've got family in Wenatchee, Rock Island, Quincy that may be interested in your services.

3. ss7mm

ss7mm Writers Guild

Welcome to LongRangeHunting. You're in Ellensburg aren't you?

4. jrw1976

jrw1976 Well-Known Member

Welcome it is nice to know that we actually have a smith in our neck of the woods that is also interested in the longrange stuff.

welcome, jason

5. Mesarifle

Mesarifle Member

Yep: Mesa RifleWorks, E-Burg. In the book, or PM me. I don't want to be seen as advertising here!

(V. excited about this Thursday though: my new Springfield M1A NatMatch is arriving. Then off to teh desert, after I figure it all out!).