• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Shepherd V-1's and P-2

marc357

Shepherd V-1\'s and P-2

For Sale:

1- Shepherd P-2 scope, 3x10x40 $500.00 shipped

2- Shepherd V-1 scopes, 6x18x40 $600.00 shipped, or $1150.00 shipped for both.

All are used, but not abused, they have ring marks, and nicks on the turret caps, etc.

All work fine, selling to help finance project.

Thanks for looking.

Re: Shepherd V-1\'s and P-2

There is no "Shepherd" software, per say, but I use ExBal on the PC, and with my PDA, to compute trajectory tables for them. http://www.perry-systems.com/index.html

I took it one step further, and came up with a yardage value for the top, middle, and bottom of each circle, to give me more aiming points. Can't seem to get a picture of my range card to post...If you are interested, I will be glad to share all my data.

I used them with good success, to take groundhogs out to 500 yards, and a deer at a (lasered) 808 yards. Poor fella didn't even know I was in the same Zip Code.

marc

Re: Shepherd V-1\'s and P-2

I have 2 of the V-1 scopes, 600 for one, 1150 for both. nice to have an identical backup.

marc

Re: Shepherd V-1\'s and P-2 *Price Reduced*

Price Reduced 400.00 for the P-2

500.00 for the V-1

The shepard scopes work very well , They work even better if you reload and tune your ammo to the retical drops. I have a 6 x 18 V1a on my 30-378 Weatherby. I am going to sell this one aswell BUT only because I am going to upgrade to a Nightforce on this rifle. Some think that the retical is a little busy but they are not much differant the a mil reticial, This is a good price for these scopes.