Sheep Tags

As I understand it Colorado did the draw on the 22nd. The information isn't on their web page yet but is scheduled to out by the 29th. A few people have found out their information with a phone call to DOW and groveling a little. Or, you can attempt to buy a tag on line and reading the codes will tel you if you got one or not. Unfortunately for Hicks and me we are just waiting for the checks to come back. We need another year after this to get our three preference points to have the remotest chance to drew.

Good luck to all. :)

CSPSgt

I've cashed a Few Returns Checks over the years to... I've got points in AZ,NV,UT,MT,CO,WY so I cash a lot of Returns every Year...

AK

CSPSgt

I've cashed a Few Returns Checks over the years to... I've got points in AZ,NV,UT,MT,CO,WY so I cash a lot of Returns every Year...

AK

Right there next to ya.

AZ,NV,UT,CA

The only reason I dont have more states under my belt is because I am after the desert bighorn. When I am ready to get that rocky, I will go to Canada for my rocky mountain bighorn. Colorado wont let a NR apply for desert bighorns, New Mexico doesnt have bonus points and I cannot afford Old Mexico.

I too cash a lot of returns every year. Not only for sheep but alot of other critters as well. I just cashed over 700 bucks from AZ. The gods at t he azg&f said NO again for elk. I applied for a point only for antelope.

Now for the good news! I have enough points for deer to gurantee me any deer hunt I want in the state south of the Colorado river. I will be in the first (max bonus point per hunt pass) drawing. I will go for either a coues rifle rut hunt or a mulie muzzleloader rut hunt. I am leaning to the mulie hunt.

The Colorado Sheep and Goat tag draws are up. Just type in your info and see what you did not get. Two more years for me to have a chance.

Just applied for my sheep tag here in Montana (last day to apply). And just in case I don't beat the 100 to 1 odds....I bought a couple super tag raffle tickets as a back up plan.:D

Struck out in Utah again. I really don't expect to draw the tag so if I ever do it will be like winning the lottery!

My Dad and his wife both drew Nevada Desert Sheep tags. Areas 262 and 181. The seasons don't even overlap, so there will be no interference on dates. Lucky dogs.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.