Shawn Carlock Video - "Send It" Vol 1, NOW AVAILABLE

re: Shawn Carlock Video - "Send It" Vol 1, NOW AVAILABLE

Awesome. Based on your last video, I can't wait for this one to come out Shawn. :D When will it be available you think???

"Pole Axed his A*$" This will no doubt become the new terminology....almost as notable as "Dirty Booger" , "Nature Nazi" and other favs. My video must be out of sync with the sound because Travis and Dad were talking poleaxed long before he fell when I played the video. Put me down for a copy, Shawn...looks like some more excellent long range hunting vids.....30-338 Thanks again Shawn

Yup, "Dirty Bugger" and "Stoned Him" are out, it's "Pole Axed his ***" for 2009..

:D:Dgun):cool::cool:

The first video was very informative for a novice shooter as myself. I was pleased with him sitting down and walking "me" through the Exbal program as well. The program comes with little (no) instructions. Shawn did an excellent job and I only wish Idaho was closer for one of his schools.

Last edited:

This new video is more shooting and hunting. There are 12 field practice shots (out to 1500+) and 12 long range hunts (out to 1000). It is right at 2 hours long. Glad you guys liked the clip. I hope to have them in hand and available late Feb. I guess I'll have to start thinking of new terminology for 2009.:)

30-338

I watched the clip and the audio for some reason is bunched up and not timed with the shot correctly. Not sure what that is all about.

SC,

Book me down for one !

I wondered when that footage would turn up. That was one hell of a buck your Dad took ! One hell of a shot too !

SEND IT ASAP !

DUH

PS - Shot the group of my life with that stick you made for me. 3 shots... 4"... 1350 yards.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.