Shawn Carlock TV Star - looking good

ss7mm

Shawn:

I caught your shooting on the Explorer's Big Game Journal yesterday. Actually I recorded it yesterday and watched it this morning.

That was some pretty fancy shooting.
001_grinning-smiley-003.gif
001_grinning-smiley-003.gif

I'll bet it only took one try to get it on film too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You guys are going to put northern Idaho on the map, so to speak, with this as well as the long range whitetail hunt coming up later on.

Congrats on the shooting and don't let it go to your head too bad. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Actually it was several hours of shooting, they only used a small portion of course. The bit you see at the end where I shoot one clay from each side on a double was just some screwing around when we finished up and Rex liked it so it made the ad. It was difficult shooting trying to break clays at a very exact location for the film. Once you shoot a little skeet it makes it tough when someone comes in and says that was cool but could you break it 4 feet futher out. It was alot of fun and I enjoyed it a bunch.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts