• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sharp Shooters Supply Competition trigger******SPF******

kennyg

******SPF******I have a few Sharp Shooters Supply Competition triggers for sale. They are brand new. Here is the description from SSS:

The Sharp Shooter Competition Trigger is designed as a drop-in replacement. It may require some alteration to the trigger guard on some models, depending on the type of stock. The Sharp Shooter Competition Trigger is fully adjustable in respect to engagement, over-travel and weight of pull, and uses the original factory safety. The pull range is approximately 2lbs. to 12oz. The Competition Trigger comes complete with installation instructions and the wrenches needed for adjustment.

Price is $95 shipped priority mail with delivery conformation.
Please PM me if you would like one. I will mark SPF when they are gone. These are for sale on on other sites also, first come first serve.

Last edited:
Re: Sharp Shooters Supply Competition trigger

I have a few Sharp Shooters Supply Competition triggers for sale. They are brand new. Here is the description from SSS:

The Sharp Shooter Competition Trigger is designed as a drop-in replacement. It may require some alteration to the trigger guard on some models, depending on the type of stock. The Sharp Shooter Competition Trigger is fully adjustable in respect to engagement, over-travel and weight of pull, and uses the original factory safety. The pull range is approximately 2lbs. to 12oz. The Competition Trigger comes complete with installation instructions and the wrenches needed for adjustment.

Price is $95 shipped priority mail with delivery conformation.

I prefer payment via Paypal gift. Please PM me if you would like one. I will mark SPF when they are gone. These are for sale on on other sites also, first come first serve.

for what model of rifles????Savage???Remy???

Re: Sharp Shooters Supply Competition trigger

These are for savage rifles, both pre-accutrigger and accutrigger. They do not fit the new accustocks. Thanks