Shame On You!!! To All Hunters Who Kill...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eaglet, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Eaglet

Eaglet Well-Known Member

This e-mail was sent to me. Amazing!!!

[​IMG]

2. Chas1

Chas1 Well-Known Member

Well ya know they must be reproducing cause every once in a while I have to deal with them, and you just walk away shaking your head and wondering where did they miss the boat.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2009

3. HUAINAMACHERO

HUAINAMACHERO Well-Known Member

Only ignorance can lead someone to make a really stupid statements like that one!!!
    The scary thing here is that ignorance is reproducing.

4. FEENIX

FEENIX Well-Known Member

Must be a vegetarian (an old indian word for bad hunter)!

Last edited: Nov 22, 2009
  5. MN Hunter

MN Hunter Well-Known Member

That just confirms how out of touch they really are. Makes you wonder what the rest of their world looks like.

6. ejones338

ejones338 Well-Known Member

I am a hunter, and I have shamed myself. I dropped the ball this year and didn't put in for more tags. Now I find myself in the position of not having enough wild, toxin free, hard earned, meat in the freezer. I will end up having to buy some of that "store made and unharmed" meat from the market this year.

7. HARLEYRIDER

HARLEYRIDER Well-Known Member

Hopefully this person is like most ther people In San Francisco and we won have to worry about them reproducing, (God made Adam & Eve, Yal know the rest) Sorry just had to add that!!!

8. justgoto

justgoto Well-Known Member

Apparently, the hunters that kill for fun, ivory and what have you, are cool!

I wonder if hunters that maim are cool also?

9. MN Hunter

MN Hunter Well-Known Member

I'm going to date myself with this - but did this come to anyone else's mind??

Soylent Green is a 1973 science fiction movie depicting a dystopian future in which overpopulation leads to depleted resources, which in turn leads to widespread unemployment and poverty. Real fruit, vegetables and meat are rare, expensive commodities, and much of the population survives on processed food rations, including "soylent green" wafers.

When police backup arrives, the seriously wounded and nearly hysterical Thorn confides to Hatcher the horrible secret behind Soylent Green and urges him to spread the word: "Soylent Green is people! We've got to stop them somehow!".

10. Moman

Moman Well-Known Member

I hate to say it, but yeah I remember that movie, saw it when I was a kid. That was some weird shit. So is that article.

11. bigbuck

bigbuck Well-Known Member

"This person probably drives and votes" I would just about bet the house that this person voted for Obama ............ heres your sign......

Bigbuck