SFP-Heimers

Chrismadrid

A bit like Alzheimers but it's recoverable.

I really dont use SFP scopes anymore (FFP or fixed normally) - but there was this IOR 3-18*42 sat there with no home - and I took pity. Quick and dirty fitted a P1913 rail to a gun and out I went.

Squirted off two rounds - Could only see one - 3rd peanutted so was an OK group. OK - 3miliradians off to the right (I did say Q&D remember) = more or less 10MOA and 40 clicks. Way off to the other side. Like 3mr left now!

Lots of cursing - then sudden realisation - Was on 18mag - backed it off about half and down the SLOT.

I hate SFP - really I do.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Chris,

It`s just gods way of telling you to buy another PMII at IWA next weekend.

Have a good time.

David.

That was pretty good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif And it's one of the things I'm looking forward to not worrying about with the new 3-18. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
It`s just gods way of telling you to buy another PMII at IWA next weekend.

[/ QUOTE ]That or a USO or ....... who knows or dares to dream. Shame really as the IOR's not at all bad.

Hi Chris,

It depends if god has to ask his wife or not.

David.

mmm spare all those tapas and beers for a year and save for one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
mmm spare all those tapas and beers for a year and save for one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]NEVER!. I have a large gut to support and care for.

My brother refers his to a shed roof..... he claims when he has that good of a tool, he better build a roof over it.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts