Seven Year Old Grandson's First Deer

Outstanding ,although he's been gone 45 years or so I still remember my papa the shotgun he gave me and all the things he did for me, I miss him
I lost my gramps 55 year ago, he was a police officer and he started me shooting with a .22 at age 5. The lessons he taught me are so ingrained that when I take a shot I'll go to put the safety on and it will already be on, those firearms safety lessons he taught me are just as natural as breathing now, THANKS GRAMPS.

Please pass on my congratulations to the young man. Thanks for posting. Thanks for the picture. Thanks for taking the young man out hunting. It's great to see the younger generation getting involved.

Just wanted to share a pic of my seven year old grandson with his first deer. He's been keeping me company in the blind for two years, and this season he was able to get a Mentored Youth license. Two weeks ago he was able to take his first deer while hunting with me using the crossbow i bought him in May for his birthday. Proud Pap Pap here !

Amazing, he must be so proud of himself. Congratulations to him.

Dreams seldom materialize on there own, time well spent with your grandson, pic certainly made my day! Hope there's many memories to come

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.