• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sendero SFII, Defensive Edge Brake, Trigger Work- In Montana

Troutslayer2

Like the title says, .300 RUM Sendero SFII. I bought this gun new, had a brake installed by Shawn at Defensive Edge, and also a trigger job. I had my smith in Missoula lighten the trigger some more and it is around 2 1/4 lbs and very crisp. Has about 150 rounds down the tube, and my loads are pretty light. Never really got around to messing with loads too much- tried 200 gr. accubonds, and H1000 and that's it. It shoots well, and I'm sure it can shoot much better with a better marksman behind the trigger and playing with seating depth. I have only loaded to magazine length. Went through Speedy's break in method, always cleaned with a Tipton rod and a custom bore guide.

Includes
Bore Guide from that guy who makes custom ones for about $40

Lots of brass in varying degrees of use, most of which came from a friend who also shoots .300 RUM. Probably 150 pieces, mostly once fired, some 2X and a few 3X.

Braked Rifle
IMGP2000.jpg

buckweb09.jpg

IMGP2460.jpg

Pretty standard 200 yd. group. Sometimes it's better with that same load- I know it can do better but have been hesitant to push it too much because I'm no reloading master yet. I have taken one elk and three deer with it, but haven't had it in the field all that much.

$1100/offer?

If you need a scope, Leupold VX3, the old style with the front parallax adj. 4.5-14 X 40 mounted with Warne rings. Holds zero and is mounted nice and low- I need to think about how much that would add, but feel free to make an offer.

Good question. Not interested in trading for anything but cash at the moment.

Also, I have 2 die sets, Forester and RCBS, which I can include for a little more.