Sendero Paint Job

7mmSendaro

Here is the paint job I did on my Sendero 7mm RM with Leupold 6.5-20 x 50LR scope. I used the Hunter's Specialities paint kit that Sendero Man recommended in a previous post.
488562.JPG
488561.JPG

Thanks! In case anyone is wondering about painting the scope, I called Leapold before I did it. They said it had no effect on warranty as long as the scope did not need any "outside components." Not sure what that means. I can't imagine any damage like that which would be considered warranty........

[ QUOTE ]
I especially like that you had the nads to paint the scope

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, looks real good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hey, I am glad all the advice helped ya out... Nice job and well done on the pattern !!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bring her out to Wyoming and we'll stretch er out !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

looks great but it realy stands out on that nice green grass /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif On our nice green grass here your rifle would blend right in as we haven been able to water our lawns for 2 years.

Nice paint job and a bit envious on the green grass.

Cheers Bill
Australia

There isn't much green in eastern Wyoming where my long range hunting is done either, hence the paint job! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The grass isn't all it's cracked up to be..........mowing cut two hours from my reloading time today!!

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.