Sendero Issue

Possibly a different scope base being used on each rifle and one scope running out of elevation travel ?

Both rifles are equipped with Leupold one piece bases and Leupold medium rings. There is actually still quite a bit of elevation travel left on them even out past 1,000 yard mark on the turret. My 7mm Rem Mag ran out of elevation on its turret just a little past 800yards so I know thats not the case with this Sendero in 300win Mag

I took it out for another outing and rechecked my Zero. Zero was on. I ran out of time so I didn't get to shoot it at the other set ranges. Anyhow my long time buddy convinced me to sell it to him so that he can send it off to make a 338 Lapua out of it. So I parted ways with it and ordered me a Savage 111 Long Range Hunter in 300 Win Mag to replace it. From what I hear they are great rigs. I have 3 other "cheaper" savages in 223, 22-250, and 300wsm and they are all tack drivers. So I'm excited to try the my new rifle when it arrives!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.