Sendero in 06 ?

I talked to Remington last week and the Sendero is definitely back - now is the time to get an Ultramag and shoot way out there.

If you guys look on remingtons home page and click on whats new it shows them. I think they're called the sendero sf2. I think this is what you guys are talking about. never could find a caliber listing though.

Just reinforcing what you are all saying...

A dealer in my area finally confirmed they are being rolled out. Sendero SF II it is, with the .300rum being the largest caliber offered. That coincides with what others have said, this is great news! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks for all the info fellas

screech, I must be looking at a different "whats new" page because I dont see it. I also didnt see it in the 2006 .pdf

sorry, I would put a quick link to it if I new how. Click what's new, Then click on remington 2006 spring products In green writing under the pic with the turkey then click on "Firearms" under 2006 Remington® Spring Products Catalog. Then scroll down and I think its on either page 13 or 14. It dont give me much info though but it gives ya pics of what it looks like.

Hope this helps

It shows the current VS SF II, it doesnt mention the Sendero, Easy mistake. I like the black flutes on the SF IIs, I hope the Sendero retains that feature /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I wish the VS SF IIs were available in .308

Found some more verification..

http://www.shootingindustry.com/02pages/Ftr0106b.html

And now on Remingtons site on the main page, it has "2006 New Products coming in February" graphic(bottom right), I didn't see that earlier.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
It shows the current VS SF II, it doesnt mention the Sendero, Easy mistake. I like the black flutes on the SF IIs, I hope the Sendero retains that feature /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I wish the VS SF IIs were available in .308

Found some more verification..

http://www.shootingindustry.com/02pages/Ftr0106b.html

And now on Remingtons site on the main page, it has "2006 New Products coming in February" graphic(bottom right), I didn't see that earlier.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I'll take one in .300 Ultra then. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif I have a set of Baer 20 MOA bases for a REM Long Action just sitting on my shelf waiting. I just hope I can get a Jewell trigger for it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts