• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sendero 338 EDGE barrel

Dave Squires

This is a Remington Sendero stainless fluted barrel, 338 Ultra mag That has been Re-chambered to 338 EDGE by Shawn Carlock.Threads have been set back for a David Tubb recoil lug.Also has a Muzzle brake installed by Marvin Pearson,at Precision Target Sports.Fired aprox.90 rounds.I am having Shawn install a 30 inch Hart,so need to raise some funds. $250 plus $10 to lower 48.Thanks, Dave.

Hair, do you still have the pipe for sale. If so I'll take it.

Tim

Tim/TX,

I otta bid against ya. That barrel would be the next logical step for my 338 RUM project that started as a 338 Win Mag. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I could use the extra 150 FPS or so.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Hair, Cool let's do it. E-mail me at the Hoghound address to work out the details. Just didn't need the action.

Thanks Tim

Roy, I gotta see what all this 338 edge fuss is all about. The pipe is only 26", but down here should get some respectible numbers to see for myself just how accurate it can be. If I like what I see, then I will screw a longer pipe on and just mail the barrel to ya for your project.

Hey, you comin hog huntin with me or not. I building a smoke house this week and my goofy brother inlaw is bringing me down a ss meat mixer next week from Nebraska. I'm gonna start making my own sausage again. Afew days has gone by since I made it last...only about 35years, but this ole Bohunk ain't forgot. We might not have much, but sure as hell ain't gonna go hungry.

Tim

Shawn's first Edge, the one in the article in some magazine had a shorter barrel, 26.5 or so if I remember right and it was/is a shooter.

I'm trying to juggle the pre-spring and spring schedule to find an opening for coming down. There is a show in Salt Lake that I want to go to the 17th - ?? of this month.

What's the best time for ya'll.

Also, I'm all out of 195s and don't know how long it will take to get some???

We are set on go anytime. I think I killed 11 and my wife 2 last weekend. E-mail me at [email protected] with your address and I will send you a couple hundred or so 195's.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Tim

Nyles, Them some surenuff dandy meat hogs. Thanks for the pics.

I took a couple of my guys from work up to my place earlier in the season. It was there first hog hunt ever and I think they are hooked. That's all I hear anymore...when we going hog huntin, when we going hog huntin.

Tim