• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sendero 300wsm

roninflag

REMINGTON 700 SF SENDERO 300WSM (match chamber) fired 150 -175 rounds. Professional installed brake and trigger adjust; dies , brass and burris 1"rings with 20moa insert. $900( shipped to lower 48 paid). roninflag

So by saying it has a match chamber does that mean it also has a after market barrel or was it a re-chamber on a factory barrel? Thanks

What length and twist is the barrel?

See your private message ...

Last edited:
300 wsm

ALL-the barrel is a factory 26" barrel rechambered from 300 rsum 1 in 10" twist. there are 83 pieces of brass . RCBS DIES AND SHELLHOLDER. A muzzle brake is a shrewd from brownell's added on to the 26" barrel. sorry for the delay in reply , had a family emergency in phx. please pm if interested. working on pics. thanks ron

ALL-the barrel is a factory 26" barrel rechambered from 300 rsum 1 in 10" twist. there are 83 pieces of brass .

The REM short action is a bit smaller than the browning/Winchester/MRC variety. I'm curious what bullet weight you shoot and what max OAL you can chamber (assuming you can still fit the rounds into the magazine).

Also, is the magazine a stock magazine or did you also replace the magazine box with one that allows for a supports a longer OAL?

Thanks,
re5513

300 wsm sendero

i shot 175mk; 55.0 H-4895; WLRM primer loaded to 2.889"; estimated 2850 fps. i was shooting targets a 1000 yards. i was shooting against 308"s that shot 2425 to 2475 and a few ar 's shooting 90's at 2150. the magazine has not been altered. roninflag