• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Semi Custom 6mm Creedmoor

yote doctor

Up for sale!

6mm Creedmoor
Savage 10 SA RH (4.4" spacing) with tactical bolt handle
McGowen Savage Predator Contour 1:8 twist (1/2x28 threads) 21" (Black Cerekote)
SOLD... XLR Element Chassis, Ergo Grip, and M-Lock Studs (includes 5 round accurate mag)

This rifle started out as a new Predator Max 1 in 243win. I removed the factory stock and added a McMillan HTG and last year the 6mm Creedmoor McGowen barrel. I used this rifle last winter as my primary coyote calling rifle. Boy did it hammer the coyotes. This Summer I decided to go with the Element Chassis System and now decided to purchase a full custom rig.

This rifle is in great condition. Bolt handle shows some wear but operates smoothly. The trigger is the factory Accutrigger and performs great. The barrel has 115 rounds through it and break-in was, shoot one clean, shoot one clean for first 10 rounds. It has shot the 105gr VLDs at 2910 fps with H4831SC, under .5 MOA with little load development.

$699.00 for barreled action shipped and insured to your FFL holder in lower 48. Includes 5 round magazine
-USPS money order or cashiers check please... PayPal would have to include 3%

Note: This is for barreled action only, Scope, rings, and bipod are NOT included.

PM me for more info as well as my phone number. Im happy to answer any questions and/or text more pics

Thanks
Brian
91EF900C-36C7-47DE-9CF6-FED00ED72C99_zps85ulpxvi.jpeg

C313513D-E46A-498B-8BDE-915FDE25F8A8_zpsiwvl5wwo.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow. Sold the chassis, but barreled action still available? That is a surprise. The Savage is great and the 6 Creedmoor is awesome! I have 3 rifles in it, one other in a 6.5 Creed. and loading the 6 is the easiest round I have ever loaded. Seems no matter what you stuff in it, it will give you sub 1/2 inch groups all day. I'm gonna check around for some interest here for ya. But I think you will have it sold b4 I get back to ya!