Semi-Auto ban introduced in Arizona

jbs2014

Our enemy has introduced a ban on semi-autos here in Arizona. As I read the text of the bill there does not seem to be a clearly defined grandfather clause.

Here are the Arizona State senators responsible for this bucket of vomit that they call legislation: Sen Rios (D), Sen Bradley (D), Sen Contreras (D), Sen Dalessandro (D), Sen Gonzales (D), Sen Mendez (D), Sen Navarrete (D), Sen Otondo (D), Sen Peshlakai (D), Sen Quezada, and Sen Steele (D). Notice the party affiliation. This and worse is what the democrat party in Arizona plan on inflicting on the state if they ever gain power. This is why all gun owners in the state need to go and vote for candidates and parties that support the Second Amendment this next election.
Source: https://legiscan.com/AZ/text/SB1625/id/2119093

I am contacting my state rep to oppose this and getting others to do so as well. If you live in Arizona please do the same.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.