Sellers Beware, the World of Internet Sales can be very unforgiving...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jim R, Dec 15, 2005.

1. Jim R

Jim R Active Member

You will not believe this thread.......this guy tried to pull some hoo-doo selling some 4 wheel drive parts, and now his life isn't worth squat. His entire life has been outed as a reult of his refusal to ante up and apologize. Read the first couple of pages and then go to about page 25 and continue. You won't believe it!!!!!!! Jim R

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=399203

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Wow!

3. Ballistic64

Ballistic64 Well-Known Member

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif The members of Pirate 4x4 have always been known for thier "tell it as it is forums",and they definately told charlie how it is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. abinok

abinok Writers Guild

Brutal.
    Sometimes it just dosen't pay to be a liar and a thief... oh.. wait... thats all the time!!!
    Somebody didn't get enough whoopings as a kid.

5. MU Ag Rho

MU Ag Rho Well-Known Member

I didn't think it was possible to sit and read 50 some pages without getting board, boy was I wrong. I hope the poor pimpled kid learned his lesson, but I dout it.

Dan

6. Centre Punch

Centre Punch Well-Known Member

I would just like to point out that the photo of the guy dressed in ladies lingerie, with his dick stuck up a Range Rovers tailpipe looks to have been taken here in England.
    This sort of act is not the norm in our countryside and should be severely condemned.

I would like to take this oppertunity on behalf of myself and fellow Englishman using this site, to completely distance ourselves from this kind of extreme behaviour, now where's that sheep..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ian.

"I meant to shoot the pike but the duck got in the way"