selecting a great rangefinder

TackDriv3r

My old Bushnell 800 rangefinder hit the bucket. :D I am in dire need of help in selecting a long range rangefinder that calibrates on the dot. I hear that the Sig Sauer Kilo 2000 and Leica are great products, but leaning on the Sig Sauer Kilo 2000. Hopefully some of you folks have experienced with these products.

Had a Bushnell Yardage Pro 1,000 that went tits up so I sent it back to Bushnell. They said it was not fixable and no longer in production. so they offered me a big discount on a new rangefinder.

I chose a 10x Bushnell ARC 1 Mile binocular and got it for about $750. with their "previous customer" discount. It is simply a great range finding binocular and is listed by several writers as a "Best-for-the-Money" LRF binocular.

You program in your cartridge, choose mils or MOA, meters or yards and you are ready to go. The binocular will give corrected "ballistic range" and hold info (mils or MOA) when you are shooting at steep angles, up or down. It will not wipe your nose.

Eric B.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.