SEB Coaxial Front Rests and dealer, Ernie Bishop - Welcome!

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
Ernie needs no introduction here, we all know him well. He is the new United States dealer for a very high quality line of shooting front rests as well as front and rear bags.

SEB Coaxial Front Rest

Thanks Len!
A couple of things not on the website that we are working on is: F-Class feet and a front bag made for sporter forends.
Also some of the pictures on the website will be updated soon as well.
E

PT,
Here is the information you wanted.
You will need to either PM, email, or call me with your contact info if you want to get on the NEO waiting list.
Ernie

[FONT=&quot]Both the SEB Rest and the new NEO Rest have waiting lists started for them. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]There is no deposit to get on one or both waiting lists. It simply gets you in line for a rest.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Currently wait time for the NEO is 8, and likely 9 months, while the SEB should be around 4-5 months.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If you want on one of the lists I will need your contact information, which list you want on, and for sure your phone number. I take payment (check or money order in my name) after a rest comes in that has your name on it.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PRICE LIST FOR THE SEB PRODUCTS IN THE USA.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot](Update as of May, 2011)[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]NEO Rest--------------------------------------------$880.00 ($920 Shipped- Continental US)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SEB Rest (Gen 2) with one front bag-$780.00 ($820 Shipped-Continental US)[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]NEO 3-Piece Front Bag (set) -------------------$30.00[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SEB Front Rest (Generation 2) comes with one front bag (2 1/4", 3", or Sporter) at no charge. [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Generation 2 SEB:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Changes/Enhancements made in the "Gen 2" SEB Rest...i.e. New spring tension. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Has a "built in" upward tension to resist more weight on the top. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]New collet type joystick, the use of new/better Teflon bearings, new tension adjustment.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Standard color of the SEB Rest base is "Grey / Black".[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (No Custom Colors Offered) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]All prices are Plus USA Shipping & Handling (Prices don't reflect shipping/handling costs), from Wyoming.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]------ HOW I DO BUSINESS -----[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To order, let me know which items you are interested in and if I do not have the items in stock, I will put you on the list for the next order. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I accept NO money until I have the product in hand here in Wyoming and am ready to ship. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When ready to ship, I will contact you with the Total amount including US Shipping & Handling.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I accept US Funds via Bank Check, Postal Money Order or Personal Check.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]NO Credit Cards/Debit Cards/Pay-Pal[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I will ship only after funds arrive.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If you order, I will need your phone number, shipping address and zip code. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If there are no rests in stock, I start a waiting list for those wishing to purchase a front rest. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have had acting waiting lists for 2+ years now, or in other words, I do not have any rests in stock to sell off of the shelf. Please let me know which list you want to be on: SEB or the new NEO[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Please, if you are on the waiting list and conditions come up that you will not be able to complete the deal at this time, let me know so that someone else can get it. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For images and descriptions of the products you need to go to Seb's website [/FONT][FONT=&quot]http://www.sebcoax.com/[/FONT][FONT=&quot] I would note here that some of Seb's photos are outdated, but the website will be updated soon. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Please call or email me for more information.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ernie Bishop [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]306 West Flying Circle Drive[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gillette, WY 82716[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](307) 257-7431 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (307) 257-7431 end_of_the_skype_highlighting[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][email protected][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.