Score on primers ...

Bobcape

I got a flyer from Cabela's the other day. I could get $20 off of a $100 purchase. So I went to the look at reloading supplies. They had two bricks of CCI BR2 and five single 100 packs on the shelf. The bricks were marked at $44.50 each. I took one of the 100 packs to the register to see what the price was going to be. Usually you get a break on the bricks. The guy scanned it and said it was $1.70. I grabbed the other loose ones and one from a brick and had him scan them. All of them came up as $1.70 each. So I emptied out the two bricks and took those and the original loose 500 to the register. Bingo! 2,500 CCI BR2 primers for $42.50! What a deal! I don't know if it's the same at other Cabela's stores, but give it a try before they correct it. They also had 20% off on brass and bullets.
Bob

I just bought 15,000 primers ,Federal 205M's, 210 and 215's for $34.99 a thousand. And I thought I got a deal. To bad there is not a Cableas around here.gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.