ScopLevel

Riflemanse

Hi

I orderd a ScopLevel from Midway yesterday. Have any one used it? It´s made of nylon and fiberglass compound, is it good quality?

Thanks in advance

Bit late to ask? Youve already bought it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif you tell us if its good or not then we will know to buy one or not /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Diezel:

The Scopelevel is a good piece of equipment. I've been using them for several years and really like how they work.

They add virtually no weight but serve a very useful function. I find them easier to use than the very low mounted units.

I also feel that by having the bubble up farther away from the centerline of the bore that it is easier to detect small variations in the gun being slightly off from perfectly vertical.

I've got a new gun being built and it will also have a Scopelevel on it. Hope you find it useful.

I was ordering some Iossa cleaning paste and a scopelevel fell into my basket. It was the second time it happened to me. The first time one fell into my basket was when I needed a primer pocket uniformer.

Fortunately, it seems that they are tough enough to survive the "fall into the basket".

I have seen the scope level and always wanted one. I did get an anticant device from preda8tor that i like very much. It mounts low and centerline to the scope barrel. When I shoot I use both eyes open and can see the level at the same time as the target. I have to be carefull and concentrate to do this cause I don't have a dominant eye. I am not sure the scopelevel can be used in the same manner since I have never used one.

Thanks for your answers.
The ScopLevel has arrived and is mounted but havent been tested yet. Seems like a nice pice of kit.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.