• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED scopes for sale

Nate Haler

too much stuff. Sound familiar?
smile.gif

Leupold VXIII LR M1 3.5-10x40 w/illum mil-dot reticle. New condition, but box was tossed in recent move. BC flip up covers. Side focus, black matte, target turrets, all the stuff that equates to Leupold #53668. Save more than $100 vs. dealer cost, and $200 less than SWFA sells em for. $695.00 plus freight.

Tasco SS16x42 w/slight ring marks, otherwise flawless. Slight vs. none, barely perceptible, moderate, and severe, so know how I rate these things. You can see them if you look for them, no big deal. Black matte, rear parallax adjustment, where mag ring would be on a variable, mil-dot reticle. 105 (yes, one hundred and five) MOA of elevation, and 105 (ditto) of windage. Shoot at 1,000y in Hurricane Isabel if you want! $269.00, or $289.00 if you also want two piece base and Redfield type rings (but both products are Leupold brand) to fit a Rem 700. (SOLD, pending funds)

Nikon Monarch 3-9x40 w/duplex. Brand new in the box. Black matte, very nice compact hunting scope. $199 (SOLD, pending funds)

Simmons Gold Medal Silhouette 6-20x44 with 1/2 MOA dot reticle. New in factory packaging. The best scope they ever built, but discontinued a few years back. Black matte, sunshade, two sets of target knobs, very similar in looks and performance to Nikon's pre-Monarch scope of this size. Maybe built in same factory, based on the stuff you get with it... mfgd in Japan. $199

All items plus frt. All items have 3-day inspection. Don't agree that it's as I say, then we reverse the deal. Please, no trades, I am wallowing in stuff already.

[ 09-18-2003: Message edited by: Nate Haler ]

[ 09-20-2003: Message edited by: Nate Haler ]

[ 09-21-2003: Message edited by: Nate Haler ]

Got your email John, thanks. I'll send you my address (USPS money order or cashier's check preferred) via Yahoo account.

I'll ship it USPS Priority Mail (which is the best deal I think for light packages). Total cost should be about $207.00. If you prefer different shipping arrangements, please advise.

Thanks!

yes, confirming that it is matte finish, plex reticle, Nikon #6525.

Thanks for your phone call Jon, the scope will be sent out Monday or Tuesday next week.