• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Scopes for sale. Leupold, sightron.

wvhunter92

I have a few scopes I'm not using and need to move.
Leupold vxIII 3.5-10x50 with the B&C reticle. Scope is used but in very good condition very light ring marks come with box and factory paper work. $550 shipped
Sightron SIII 8-32x56 this scope is in pretty good condition it has been my paper scope it has the MOA2 reticle. There are some light ring marks and some very light scratches on the top of the objective bell but nothing major not visible unless doing s close inspection. Comes with box and all factory stuff. $750 + shipping
Burris fullfield 6-18x36 this is the old model that is about 16" long. Has high gloss finish and is immaculate no ring marks or any scratches at all that I can see. $250 shipped

I'm pretty firm on prices as this is exactly what I have in these scopes. Feel free to call or Txt me with any questions. 304-904-1402

I have a few scopes I'm not using and need to move.
Leupold vxIII 3.5-10x50 with the B&C reticle. Scope is used but in very good condition very light ring marks come with box and factory paper work. $550 shipped
Sightron SIII 8-32x56 this scope is in pretty good condition it has been my paper scope it has the MOA2 reticle. There are some light ring marks and some very light scratches on the top of the objective bell but nothing major not visible unless doing s close inspection. Comes with box and all factory stuff. $750 + shipping
Burris fullfield 6-18x36 this is the old model that is about 16" long. Has high gloss finish and is immaculate no ring marks or any scratches at all that I can see. $250 shipped

I'm pretty firm on prices as this is exactly what I have in these scopes. Feel free to call or Txt me with any questions. 304-904-1402
PM sent

Thanks Jack

Sightron 8-32x56

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 11