ScopeCam

No Fear in Accuracy

I was looking for security camera and I happen to notice that they make camera on top of the scope and look at the screen instead of looking thru the scope.
It would be a great tool for next project "Point Blank IV".

It is possible to see the bullet vapor trail with the camera and copy it to the VCR.
You can review it to see why it missed.

Type at: www.matco.com
Then click "New Products"

See the pictures below.
Scopecam.jpg
Scopecam1.jpg
Scopecam2.gif
Scopecam3.jpg

It would be nice to record "LIVE" that you shot elk at 1550 yards.
-Denny

[ 02-23-2004: Message edited by: Me? 338 Tomahawk :p ]

I had the priviledge of having a conversations with individuals within Nikon and Swarovski..
Just may have a product in my hands very soon that completly outclasses what has been done so far reguarding video and digital pictures of objects beyond 1000 yards...
shocked.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>I had the priviledge of having a conversations with individuals within Nikon and Swarovski..
Just may have a product in my hands very soon that completly outclasses what has been done so far reguarding video and digital pictures of objects beyond 1000 yards <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Like 338-378 said....It's already covered

Whoa easy there,

I'm not saying you don't. I only find it interesting as this product isn't offered on the market yet... But if you guys have one or are getting one I'm sure you'll imediatly see the advantages over the system your are replacing.

Can you tell me more about it?
I wish it comes with 3 CDD but I doubt it.
How is the digital video (screen)? Slightly blurry or lack of details due to low horizontal lines? (under 400 lines?)

-Denny

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.