• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Scope WTB

etisll40

I'd like to buy a scope preferably in the 5...x 24 range x 40 -56, can be 1" or higher. Reticle has to have thinnest possible crosshair or tiny dot. Anyone have one or a suggestion. Leupold vx-3 Boone & Crockett cross-hair has too thick a cross-hair for me. If that helps.

The closest thing I could suggest is a Vortex Viper 6.5-20X44 with the fine V-plex reticle. It is a discontinued model but Cameralandny.com gets them on occasion for around $300.00. The glass is good but the eye relief isn't great on higher powers. I have a slightly used one that isn't on a rifle right now. I wasn't planning on selling it but if you are interested send me a pm.

I'll check it out, so the crosshair doesn't obstruct tighter points? That is what I'm looking for. I have a Nightforce and it has something like a 2mil thickness. But that is nightforce, I can't afford them for all my rifles! I'll check it out.