• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Scope rings and bases for sale or trade

Unoboats

I have a ton of Leupold/Redfield bases and rings in my scope rigging drawer, some used and some new. The bases are 2 piece and assortment of one piece bases for Rem md. 700's LA and SA. I also have some Md. 70 Leupold QR rings and bases in 1" as we'll as 30 mm. Have an assortment of Weaver bases and assortment of Weaver rings as well. I'm talking minimal money, ei... Leupold rings/ $10/pr on std rings shipped
PM me with any requests you may have as I may be able to save you money. Just cleaning out my drawer. Most of the items are even in the original boxes. There is also Tasco rings ,a set of B&L rings and one piece base. Been amazed at want you can accumulate over the years. Would also entertain selling all in a box for best offer.
Chip

do you have the leupold lever quick release 0ne inch rings, if so how many and how much [low and medium heigth] Also any new Rem 700 bases with the screws.

Last edited:
On the QR rings i have one set of 30mm Med rings, and 3 sets of Md. 70A QR bases. Remmington I have only Leupold/Redfield Jr. and Sr mounts with an assortment of those rings in high, low and med. would really like to sell all at once, but would separate for a price plus shipping.
Chip
336-314-0044