Scope/Binoculars

You may want to also consider Meopta. They are a 74 year old company but have only been in the US market since 2004. Their warrenty is lifetime and transferable. They private lable for several companies as well as offering their own line of optics, which use their best quality glass.
Meopta offers the Meostar 10x42 #467780 with their best glass. The Meopta optically outperformes the Swarovski SLC 10x42 from the side by side comparison I made, having better resolution and true color.
MSRP is $979.00.
http://www.meopta.com/

JD338

I'm a fan of Zeiss Conquest. Have four now on my personal rifles. Have one Swarovski, great scope but ya can almost buy two Zeiss for the price of one. I just swapped out a 6.5-20x50mm with target turrets for one with hunting knobs w/ caps. Only takes a second to remove the caps if ya wanna crank. Just counldn't bring my self to take that target scope through the oak brush.
For binos, I use Leicas 10x42. Wouldn't mind 12s.
Phil

Hunt fast, brag every chance ya get.
NRA Life Member
I like cats.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts