Schmidt & Bender Zentih series-- anyone see one yet?

SAKO75HUNTER

I was curious if anyone has or has seen the S&B zenith series scopes. How do they compare with their standard line of variables? Are the zentih's supposed to be better optically??

What makes them better/different than the "standard" (Already very expensive and good optically) variables?

The Zeniths are compacter and a little modernised as far as the magnification control is concerned, they have a more rounded objective bell. They are simply the next line of hunting scopes from S&B. you might get a little more light through when compared to the older series, but i doubt your human eye could notice it.
eitherway, if you but a S%B you are buying the best in optical quality and can't go wrong.
Me, well personaly i don't like the shape of the zenith, i'd go for the PMII or the slighly older shape. but thats just personal preference.
Pete

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.