Schmidt & Bender BDC Turrets

HeskethPritchard

Gents

I have emailed Schmidt & Bender in Germany for the cost of replacing my current turrets on my 3-12x50 S&B scope with the Bryant reticle and they have quoted my approx $120 EACH turret!!!!!

Can anyone help me to locate a product in the US that will fit (hopefully cheaper)??

Also, do I need to send the scope away to have them fitted or can I just order the turrets and retro fit them myself?

Thanks Guys

Try Kenton Industries .

SnBSMII.jpg

Do you have single or double turn? If Kenton doesn't make one that fits I'll bet Premier would help you out. They can even change knob types if you need.

Edit to add bigger pic.

Last edited:
Jon A

I think its a single turn, I don't think the Bryant Reticle has a double turn. I remove the current turret with a coin on the top, relocate and tighten again.

I see in your picture that there appears to be an allen key locking screw on the side, I am not sure this would work on my scope.

I will have a look at Kenton Industries.... Many thanks

HP

BDC turrets

HP

Would you be able to post your findings as I have posted a very similar post a few months ago and was directed to Kenton Industries also.

I could not see a product suitable and emailed S&B also. I got the same response (I think they quoted 80 Euro's per turret which equates roughly to $120) but would be interested to hear if you come across an alternative.

I think you fellows are having a failure to understand the difference between a S&B sporting turret and PM1 type sniper turret. Two completely different beasts. Not just a matter of putting a different cap on; hence the price.

I had assumed it was a PMII of some sort. You will have to go to S&B or Premier for the turret change before new knobs are even an option.

S&B

Brown Dog/JonA

Thanks yes you are correct. I think the only option is a retro fit back at S&B to enable me to get the amount of adjustment required.

Thnaks

Val

Thankyou for the info. I reside in the UK and know of Pete Lincoln.

I will send him an email.

Thanks

Jon

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts