• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Schmidt and Bender Zenith

FOsteology

Up for consideration is a Schmidt and Bender Zenith 1.1-4x24mm #7 (non-illuminated and similar to a #4 reticle) reticle rail mount scope.

This scope has a rail and utilizes the S&B Convex rail mount system. The mounts can easily be obtained from Optics Trade, NECG, e-Bay, Sombirra etc. Recknagel being the most common. These can be either two piece mounts or a solid rail, depending on if you're mounting on a short or long action or a Blaser. Once the rail mounts are mounted onto the scope, the scope system is then mounted on either Weaver or Picatinny attached to the rifle action.

Optics Trade has a tutorial that explains the rail systems and the advantages.

I have Swarovski , Zeiss and S&B rail mount scopes on my DGR's. They are virtually bomb proof.

Swarovski

Zeiss

$1000 shipped USPS Priority (insurance extra if desired)

USPS money order, cashiers check, or a personal check (held till funds clear) from established 'fire members. Will consider trades. Clean scratch free quality optics are always of interest.

I would trade it for a SWFA SS HD 1-6x24mm First Focal Plane Illuminated Donut (Circle/Mil-Scale) scope.

schmidtbender7.jpg

Attachments

• LChgfPM.jpg
    LChgfPM.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 20
  • UL6dyoK.jpg
    UL6dyoK.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 0aDzB4e.jpg
    0aDzB4e.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 21
  • DZfL2Lw.jpg