Scenes from my latest WY Big Horns trip

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
Here are a couple of scenes I liked last week. The colors were at their peak.

I spotted the first scene as I was stalking a nice 4x4 buck with my PSE TAC 15i crossbow. There were too many "eyes" in the herd to get close enough for a shot at the buck but I came back with my camera and "scored" in a different way. This shot is a combination of 5 different exposures processed with the HDR program mentioned earlier.

667_68_69_70_71_72_73-post.jpg

The second scene is one I drove by numerous times.

690-post.jpg

Last edited:
Gotta love this state, I know I do. The only bad thing about all those colors is, it means this is coming....

early morning Elk camp- Big Horn Mountains:

Hunting 017.jpg

t

Will be updating my bighorne mtns photos. Bowhunting the bighornes starting sept 1. drew a type 9 elk tag. hope you didn't jinx me with the snow photo. bowhunting the bighorns nothing but good times on the mtns with my dad! :D

Thanks Joel, that is one of my favorite shots. I'm thinking of having a canvas print done.

I think the recent post is spam, according to Google Translator (Russian to English):

It should be noted that the construction of the tower is only available starting from level 17. At the same time for all the work the player receives 7450 experience (almost half points occur in the first stage - 3500). Apart from transformers (for one transformer need 1 Helle and 1 glass) with the help of the tower, you can create stones (1 log and 500 coins for 1 unit of stones) and log (1 stone and 500 coins for 1 unit logs

That is of course, the post in question was in russian....

t

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.