• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Scam WARNING!

When you are done be sure to tell him you have reported him to the proper authorities lol. Or maybe even tell him you traced his IP address and are calling the cops in his area now.

itll be hard, you need to know their computer's name ( the name the computer uses to log into a server) but if you manage to get that there are plenty of commands to ping a computers ip address.

We should get a band of people together and all consecutively bid higher and higher, make him think he's literally landed the Jackpot! I'm laughing way too hard about this!

You know a lot these scammers are actually out of the country pretending to be here? Eastern Europe is know for celebrating there locals for taking Americans or anyone else for their money!

Tell him you'll meet him somewhere half way, and have him drive a few hundred miles to meet you for the transaction..... and when he gets that far, tell him your car broke down, and have him come the other few hundred miles only you'll be back at home laughing up a storm..... and have him meet a Sherif instead!

What a joke this guy is......

I went through the same thing about a year ago. The guy started out on Armlist then came over here. At the time he was wanting to sell aDPMS SASS for something like 1300.00. Lived in Florida? and was in Iowa so the gun wasn't with him blah blah. I played with him for awhile then he finally went away.