Savage Question?

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by panhandlepr, Nov 29, 2007.

  1. panhandlepr

    panhandlepr Active Member

    Aug 27, 2006
    I am changing a Savage model 12 in 204 Ruger to 22 BR. Can anyone tell me if the parts for the 204 bolt head will fit the bolt head for the 22 BR. Can I buy the $25 bolt head from Midway and just change the parts. Or, do I have to buy the $55 bolt head from Sharp Shooters Supply. I confused and can't seem to find the answer. Thanks
  2. 22 Mag

    22 Mag Member

    Mar 22, 2003
    panhandlepr; changing the bolt head

    Give Jim Briggs (Northland Shooter Suppy) a call at 716-420-7163 and he can tell you what parts you need to change. Maybe even where to get the parts.

    22 Mag