savage model 12

..On a .308 12BVSS, anyways..
I've been getting decent accuracy and POI stability right-from-the-box, so far.. Someone said that they'd rechambered a .308 to .300WSM with favorable results.. Good Luck..!! d:^) JiNC

I just got my 12bvss in 300wsm. Under close inspection it has a small flaw on the crown. It was orderd online ( I got a good deal) so I am just going to fix it myself. So if buying local check it before you pay.

I had one for a time. Was not particularly fond of the accu trigger. But thats just me. Long trigger pulls like the accu trigger are better used on handguns. The stock was kinda blocky but pretty well made from what I could tell. Mine was very finicky as to how it liked the action tightened. After finding the sweet spot, I glass bedded it(it has pillars factory installed but the bedding work is not that good). Accuracy was very surprising. The thing bugholed the 150 factory offering. Never did try the 180's out of it. I loaded the 165 scirocco and got good accuracy as well.

[ 03-28-2004: Message edited by: 280Ackleyrized ]

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts