• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage Model 12

Krumfola

I'm selling a couple of stocks and a barrel in the "Gun Parts" classifieds and had this at the bottom of the ad. I'm looking to sell the barrel and stock but would consider the entire rifle if anyone is interested. Savage Model 12 (stagger feed) with a varmint contour ER Shaw in 260 Rem, 9 twist with the Accu-trigger.

I'm going in a different direction with this rifle. If you are interested in purchasing the complete rifle with or without scope, I'd be open to any offers. The scope is a 3-9x40 Zeiss Conquest with the Rapid Z 600 reticle in Burris Signature rings (Posi-Align inserts). There are no ring marks on the scope. The rifle is very accurate and has downed a few deer over the last couple of years.

Attachments

• IMG_1067.jpg
    IMG_1067.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1087.jpg
    IMG_1087.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 14
Camo Duramaxx stock is SPF on another site.

ER Shaw barrel in 260 Rem is still available. Stainless steel, length is 26".

I'd also do the rifle mounted in VLP laminate stock (see pic) with Accu-trigger and Burris Signature rings and bases for $650 plus S&H. Stock is in great condition and it came from the factory with pillars. Scope not included.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 11
Make me an offer. Still available are:

1. The 260 Rem barrel with lots of life left in it.

2. VLP stock- (Varmint Low Profile) This stock is quite nice. It's very similar to the Stockade Woodchuck that I have.

3. The model 12 with the VLP stock in place along with the Burris rings and mounts

Re: Savage Model 12 260 Rem- UPDATED

The camo Duramaxx and Redfield 5- Star are SOLD.

Still available is a Model 12 barreled action with a 26" ER Shaw barrel (stainless), stagger feed with Accu-trigger. I painted it matte black (krylon) a couple months ago. It also comes with Burris rings (1")and bases.

Barrel is unmarked, but like I said its a 260. 9 twist.

Asking $600 for barreled action (plus shipping to FFL) but I'd consider any reasonable offer.

Also available is a Stockade Woodchuck with a custom swirl paint job by Mike Ricklefs.
($325 plus shipping)

I'm won't sell stock until action is sold.

Or I'd do the model 12 in the Stockade stock for $850 plus shipping to FFL.

Last edited:
Come on fellas, make me an offer on this barreled action. I have a buyer for the Woodchuck and a couple interested in the VLP but my hands are tied until the action goes.

Here's the Model 12 in the Woodchuck with custom paint. There are 3 tiny chips on the stock. If you'd like additional images, please send me a PM.

Attachments

• M12-1.jpg
    M12-1.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 17
  • M12-2.jpg
    M12-2.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 17
  • M12-3.jpg
    M12-3.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 14