• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage Model 12 6-284

Kodey Rosen

This gun was originally a .243 that was converted to a 6-284. Thing is a tack driver. Has a aftermarket Tactical stock on it, cool cerecoating, and muzzle break. Let me know if you have any interest. Asking $600.00 and we will negotiate shipping.
No scope included.
Contact me at 208-406-3053 for pictures

I have a couple of questions if you don't mind. How does that round work in a short action? If you load long bullets like the 105 grn Berger is there enough mag length? What kind of speeds are you seeing?

This gun was originally a .243 that was converted to a 6-284. Thing is a tack driver. Has a aftermarket Tactical stock on it, cool cerecoating, and muzzle break. Let me know if you have any interest. Asking $600.00 and we will negotiate shipping.
No scope included.
I have a couple of questions if you don't mind. How does that round work in a short action? If you load long bullets like the 105 grn Berger is there enough mag length? What kind of speeds are you seeing?
Well if it helps the load I have developed is Sierra 107 grain using retumbo powder shooting just over 3000 FPS. Shoots lights out!