• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED savage model 110 300RUM parts forsale

kaseyfied

have following parts forsale off my savage 300 RUM.. all parts off pre-accutrigger rifle

-savage model 110 synthetic stock with custom murcery tubes installed to reduce recoil.. als has ajustable check peice installed also. $80 shipped

-26 inch stainless barrel with muzzle break.. barrel has less than 100 rounds through it.. went a different route with the action.. barrel aslo comes with 50 custom loaded rounds.. 210 bergers in nosler brass.. $200 shipped for barrel and ammo..

please pm me with any questions thanks.. I built a 338edge from the action so do not need these parts anymore

kasey

Guess my pm didn't make it or wasn't important enough. Wouldn't be so bad but this was the second time it happened on this forum.

no you were the 5 person in line.. i went down the line in order of when people contacted me.. not my fault you contacted me after others were interested in my items..