• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage model 11 7mm-08(cheap!)

SCdeerhunter

For sale is a Savage model 11 in 7mm-08. Its the trophy Hunter package so it'll come with the Nikon 3-9x40 scope. Has bottom bolt release as well as the detachable magazine. Only shot 15 rounds of Hornady superformance through it so it's practically brand new. Shot a little under moa for me while sighting in. Just don't use it and could use the funds for other stuff. Asking $400obo plus shipping to your FFL or ftf in SC . Would prefer USPS money order but will do PayPal plus the fees. Will ship in a hardcase. Feel free to pm or text/call 843-941-8014 for more pics or info

Last edited:
Only trade would be for a vortex viper HS LR or HST in the 4-14 power range. Could add cash on the right scope.

Last edited:

Attachments

• IMG_20171028_150823049.jpg
    IMG_20171028_150823049.jpg
    316.4 KB · Views: 89
Any interest in a Primary Arms 4-14x44 FFP ACSS HUD/DMR optic with Vortex bubble level and maybe 100 bucks on top of that?

This is a sweet gun and if I didn't have one already I would surely take this off your hands. I can't believe it's still available at that price.....that's crazy. I've done business before with SCdeerhunter and he's a straight shooter......and he shoots pretty good too!!

Recent Posts