• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage model 10 7mm WSM

ddubas

I have a Savage model 10 in 7mm WSM wood stock blued barrel. The stock shows some wear. I will get pics. I took it in on trade. Haven't had time to mess with it. I also have 2 boxes of Winchester 150gr power point. Also have Redding 2 die full length and bullet seater die. Shipped $450 and I will send ammo and dies separate from the rifle.

Would like to see a picture if I could, and does the two boxes of ammo and reloading dies come with the gun for $450?

A couple pics. Yes the price includes ammo and dies

Attachments

• rifle 1.jpg
    rifle 1.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 12
  • rifle 2.jpg
    rifle 2.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 13
After posting this for sale I found out the trigger was worked on and something is not right. It currently breaks at 8 pounds. So I adjusted it to about 4 pounds. When I did this something didn't work. The rifle would fire on safe. Before doing this I researched on-line and the adjustment seemed pretty simple. But no matter what I did the rifle would always fire on safe. So I adjusted it back to the way it was. Also I noticed that the retention spring that keeps the bolt in is missing. I have a replacement on order. I bought this as a project. I really didn't look it over. Just wanted the action. But as it sits now I would still sell, but just wanted everyone to be aware of the trigger, as it would need to be looked at by a gunsmith or have an aftermarket trigger put in. I am lowering the price to $300 shipped. The rifle shipped to an FFL. Ammo and dies shipped to you.