• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED savage model 10 308, mcree, vortex viper

slayfire

I am looking to sell my savage, I have not decided on a price yet, I just want to check if anyone would even be interested in the gun and all of it's additions.
I'm working on getting pictures and a full write up of my gun uploaded, but here is a basic run down of what it is:

savage model 10 308 22 inch fluted bull barrel

vortext viper 6.5-20X50 (VPR-M-06BDC) with 4" sunshade [ I am willing to leave this out if it is not needed]

Mcree folding chassis OD green with palma upgrade, sling socket, and stock pack.

2 Badger ordinance 10 rd AI mags

Alpha-Bravo Bipod Lock

Vortex Bubble Level

Badger Ordnance Angle Cosine Indicator

Harris S-BRM Bipod Leg Notch Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9" Black [this could also be left out if not needed]

Pelican double rifle case (orange)

------------
The gun is in near perfect shape, and I have only put 200-350 rounds through it since I purchased it used. I do not believe it was shot much when I bought it. I purchased it with the intention of putting a new barrel on it if it did not shoot well.
First trip out to the range with 175 smks, lapua brass, and varget produced sub .5 5 shot groups inch groups! I have a few boxes of 175 smks left, 2 boxes 178 a max, and one box of 175 berger tacticals. I have lapua cases, 100 of which is unused. redding comp die set with titaniam nitride bushings. I could sell all of the loading supplies and load data with the gun if interested.

This is a sweet shooting gun and in the hands of someone more capable than I, I'm sure it could shoot well below the half inch mark. Just as a reference point, .5 moa at 100 yd is about all I am good for at the moment. Using a friends brand new GAP 308 rem 700 and FED GMM I could not best my half inch groups with my savage. His gun is capable of much, much better than that!

Pics would be nice. I am interested in the Mcree stock if you are interested in parting it out.

t......

I will be uploading pictures in a few days, I do not have a camera other than my phone at the moment.